Friday, September 30, 2011

Dangerous Items

One may encounter these items anywhere in the world, perhaps.  Be careful or as we say here, 'hati hati' as they are rather dangerous, I am learning.  Even from Bali, some of these zingers are coming across the internet from the USA so we cannot be exempt because of location alone.  Here is my Top Ten Dangerous Items that either my family or I have encountered in the past two weeks. 

1. Dull knives

2. Shoes without traction on fine gravel on a road

3. Skipping the homeopathic Diarrhea for two days b/c no one's gotten sick.

4. Three day old bread (I actually scratched my finger on it!)

5. Gossip and "she said you said...".

6. High blood pressure immediately post partum.

7. Letting newly born babies cry when they need to nurse.

8. Pride

9. Forgetting to lather on Moondance's Bug Repellent Lotion.

10. Not wearing one's listening ears.

We're working on what we have some level of control over as individuals and as a family.  Learning as we go and helping as we are able.  Remembering.  Being grateful.   

No comments: