Sunday, January 23, 2011

Games She Plays

the airplane
Well, some kids play house or fairies.  My youngest plays "airplane", almost every other day.  She lines up all the animals from every hidden space in our house, takes their tickets, buckles their seatbelts and then gets on the plane with them.  She tells them the destination and when to change planes, etc.  Sometimes food is served.  She faces forward and sits patiently as the planes flies.  It's a very calm game.  Sometimes, I have to show my ticket if I was already on board when she arrives.  Sometimes, I bring reading material (like one of the cookbooks my dad gave me years ago) and translate it from meaty to vegan.

P.S. In case it's not glaringly obvious from this picture, we don't need or want any more stuffed animals at our house.  We're full.  Just wanted to say it in case it anyone was uncertain and was considering gifting us with more of the same.

No comments: