Wednesday, January 31, 2007

birthday dinner

still hot in glasses at 30. hee hee

baby e is just doing her routine warm up stretches. she always does that at the beginning of parties. just to keep it loose, you know.

i heart anna.

precious trilingual family.

while it may appear that i am helping him clap, this kid can keep a beat better than me any day, i am sure. his mom told me that he was kicking to the beat while still in the womb.

babe a in the middle is within one month and one mile of baby e. sweet potential prom date, eh?


Last night, I celebrated my birthday with some friends at an indian restaurant. Originally, I wanted to have my birthday dinner at a veg*n place in chapel hill. But the owner was unwilling to accommodate us.

The people who run the indian place are so fabulous! They actually thanked us for bringing our children to dinner!

No comments: