Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Is Puppy #4 busy tonight?

She's just not sure about this really tall guy.
Okay, so we are almost caught up all your friends out in onlineland. I love that you all are reading about this stuff. It's really fun! Pictures are truly more fun so I will try to keep that in mind as i post. I am taking my camera with me and inspired by auntie bl, just taking pics everywhere of everything. Wait, is that even possible? I am no g wood.

Last night, our dear friend from LU came for a little visit. It was too brief but hey, we take what we can get of some fla-jesse time.
Ridiculously tall people.

Andy is sad that someone is taller than he. Ezra is in disbelief about it.

He has really grown up since becoming big biz. He is about a foot or so taller than a, which makes him almost 8 and a half feet. It's crazy, really to be around someone that tall. And, I thought that Ducharme was tall! Andy had to stand on a chair just to be the same height.

Andy standing on the table to catch up in height. Hey Shan-n, when did these dudes get so skinny, by the way?

We ate some great indian food at our fave indian place in town! If I keep this blog up, you all will realize that we eat there pretty much every week. They are too good to us. Fla-jesse is full of laughs. We were happy to hear he is having a good run right now. I only miss that his whole fam damaly could not come down to join us.

"what is up with this tall guy's face, mom? are you sure he's fla-cool?"

No comments: