Tuesday, August 12, 2008

mamacita and slings are in!

This is the pendant on my necklace that my women made for me at my mother's blessing in early february before the bear was born. a bead like this from mamacita beadworks was my very first etsy shop purchase ever! she makes gorgeous items.
this is what she looks like from behind
i actually gasped out loud when i saw this precious bird.
here is the new and improved mamacita with her hand aware. here is what mamacita says about her works, "All my artwork has been designed and cast by my own two hands. I sculpt, mold, cast, grind and polish each piece. All my little beads and buttons are well loved. Due to the handcrafted nature of my work, there will be slight variations on each piece. That's what I call the good stuff. The lovin'." fabulous.
wise mama with a tree blooming up her back. when women are in labor, a red line rises up the middle of their backs, just like this one. it correlates to about how many centimeters they are dilated. when my midwife got to my house during my labor with e, she could tell i was about 6cm by looking at this line. we tried to take a picture of it but it didn't turn out so clear. it was great to get an idea of how far along i was without having to get undressed, have an internal exam or move from hands and knees which was my fave position at that moment.

*GOOD NEWS* The larger Hemp Organic slings are at my house now plus a sage green color! Size 7 in the Natural color, Size 6 and Size 7 in the Parisian Blue color and Size 7 in Sage Green are all here for you. Just let me know if you are interested. They all come with an instructional DVD and a cool little loop for attaching your keys.

No comments: