Friday, August 8, 2008

Hotslings for Sale

As a doula, i always recommend baby carriers to my clients. I especially like the pouch sling. My favorite brand of the pouch sling is Hotslings. I decided to start carrying them myself so that my doula clients can feel them and try them on in various sizes. I don't know if I will one day have a website to sell them online. For now, I just want to keep things small with a focus on organics and be a resource for my doula clients. Here are the slings I am carrying right now.
A natural colored sling made of organic cotton hemp with some stretch. I have sizes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 for sale at $50.

ON SALE already is an organic hemp sling dubbed "Parisian Blue" in lots of sizes from 2-5 with sizes 6 & 7 on the way for only $25.
My friend may be buying this " Cream Soda" sling from me, if it's a good fit. She asked for a sofa in that same material but i was only able to get the sling and an attachable pocket!

The super mod "Solstice" stretch sateen in size 5 for $48.
Gorgeous sling! A sateen stretch called "Sweet Pea" in size 4 for $60 from their Designer collection.
Lots of orange and brown print on a blue background make "Indian Summer". Stretch sateen available in size 3 for $48.
Another neutral sling to go with everything that is pretty unisex. Khaki stretch sateen in size 5 for $24.

This basic "sage green" sling would be great for a new dad! I have it in size 7 for $24.

No comments: