Tuesday, January 15, 2008

christmas eve evening

The tradition at my house growing up, probably like many of you who celebrated christmas, was to open one gift on christmas eve before bedtime.
My siblings and I loved being able to do this as kids!
My mom most likely chose the actual gift that we were allowed to open that night.
Since being married, we anticipated doing the same thing in our house. This year, Ez got to join us in picking out a gift to open with us. We helped her chose one my mom had sent her in the mail. It's way more fun to do with a lil toddler around. Especially, when she models her hat, sunglasses, reindeer purse and grippy slippers!
I opened my gift from hubby. Believe it or not, i did not have any cookie cutters until this christmas. My mom also gave me a whole stack of them!
Ez caught on quick as a Home Alone cheek slapper. This is one of his fave movies but I had never seen it! Ez hadn't seen it either so we got to watch it right away!

1 comment:

amanda said...

We had this tradition too. She is so cute! I love the Home Alone picture.