Sunday, December 9, 2007

A Vehicle and Soap

Today, I filled up my tank in my new-to-me vehicle with biodiesel at a pump right down the street from my house. It was interesting and I will tell you all about it tomorrow. My camera is having a vacation in Raleigh at a friend's house so it may be a few days before you get to see the red beauty that she is.

While you are waiting on me, check out my friend's line of handmade homemade soaps. She's right here in Apex and a fellow home-birthing breastfeeding mama like me. We did our labor assistant training together after being friends since our pregnancies with our girls who are only a few months apart. I got to attend the homebirth of her son this past spring. So, show some support and buy some soap. After saying that three times without slurring!

eileen having a prenatal visit on the lawn behind the legislative building.

No comments: