Sunday, February 13, 2011

This Time Last Year

It kinda feels like "This Time Last Year" should be a weekly post for me.  I love looking back at our Bali pics from this time last year (TTLY).  Because our internet was so spotty and I worked all the time, slept or was riding around on a motorbike to wherever people took me, most of our awesome pics didn't get uploaded.

sister play
So, this was a familiar backyard scene for us once we moved into our friend's house.  Some chickens would visit, we'd feed them and they would peck around.  The girls would play.  I would do NARM paperwork.  Hubs would try very hard to sleep till noon b/c he'd been working the night before until 4 am. Our friend, Ibu Duah would come place offerings on my bicycle and all over early in the morning and often let E assist her.  Ants would crawl all over my feet regardless of how often we swept the floor.  It was a wide open kitchen with no screens in the windows and no door.  Regardless, I miss making fried potatoes, chili and spaghetti in that kitchen many days.

No comments: