Tuesday, May 4, 2010

a pool and some soup

come they fount of every blessing, turn my wandering heart to thee.
how many utensils does it take to drink a cup of coffee?
one of our favorite pools in bali
the tops of these always remind me of hair
beautiful purple umbrella
The pavilion was built since our last trip.  Can you see the Christmas tree?
such a wonderful place to enjoy thai coconut soup and a swim.
great bench, comfy cushions.

Left out of this sequence of pictures is the one of my scratched up foot and ripped off toenails.  It was gross.  My flip flops have no traction and I slipped on the wet grass landing on some rod that was poking out of the ground.  I was so stunned that I could barely stand.  My friends even bought me a new pair of flip flops to wear.  I went to the clinic to get a band-aid or covering of some sort for my foot and ended up staying to work for a while.  I covered the top of my foot really well the next day when I caught a baby so no bodily fluids would transfer onto it.  I am thankful for a quick recovery.  It's a rather small injury in the big picture, of course.  Super thankful for that!

No comments: