Tuesday, April 20, 2010

play house

We are mildly obsessed with wolves around here.  don't know why or how it actually happened.  regardless, we play some version of "the wolf is coming" every day at some point.  the babes even call their dad, "dadawolf" sometimes.  it's pretty hilarious.  all of that to let you know this pic is from someone on flickr dubbed 'wolfwolfgirl'.  No, it has nothing to do with wolves...except for when we serve them tea.

these wooden animals and their home looks so smooth to me.  just would like to hold each one in my hands.  last year, my mom gave us my old Victorian dollhouse from my childhood.  it's in need of some work but what a joy when my own precious ones will enjoy playing with it.

 These are just so friggy cute!  The pattern is probably pretty similar to a hat, eh?  We have these little wooden people from the craft store and from e's friend last christmas (her friend created a kit of fabric and ribbons to dress the little people).  They would probably be trotted right into these precious little homes by small hands.

No comments: