Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Paperhand Puppet Intervention

growing up so fast.
gnawing on a bean
super cute penguin clippie from Moxie kids; we had a gift certificate for the store. We went by there before the show began. While she make look a bit apprehensive in this picture, I assure you that she was really enjoying the show!

The rest of my pictures of the actual show did not turn out well. In order to have a picnic dinner, we sat on the lawn in the way back. We could see everything well but that did not pick up as true on my camera. Needless to say, the costumes were amazing, the storyline fun and easy to follow either as an adult or a child. The costumes spoke more than the plot sometimes and they were absolutely gorgeous. Personally, I thought the bike gang was cool and I really liked the earth ball. We have seen these peeps in parades but never a live sit down performance. It did not disappoint and I hope to see them, again and again.

1 comment:

Mama Goose said...

I can't believe how cute and grown up they both are. Wow... that happens fast!