Monday, June 23, 2008

a visit with glammy

nina holding the latest gunter babe. nina is a woman that has been a part of my hubby's life for many years. she and i have shared secrets since i was engaged to him. she's offered me wisdom, guidance, and love. she has been open and honest with me about her life, teaching me to focus on loving my family. back in her younger years, she and her sister took tennessee by storm with their sweet dance moves!
tucker and a lapful of girls.
eating peanut butter crackers on glammy's salon floor
similar expression even years later. great joy in both.
from age two to almost ninety-two. i really like what this picture captures. it's precious to me.
twp precious people.
here we roll, again!
so many great memories in this house!
awesome backyard that sherpa loves to roam through.
yep, here we are, again with some sort of hair modification happening. this time, it's clips to make her hair curly for the wedding. after a snack of soy milk and peanut butter toast, she hopped in the jeep to ride to asheville. she didn't even want to take them out once we got there. as they started to fall out, she would shake her head to hear them jingle.

No comments: