Wednesday, August 15, 2007

what sickos watch and read

i am still struggling through my nasty stomach issues. last night, a woke up with a fever and stomach cramps. we're not taking any chances though and are awaiting lab results right now. thanks to d back in nc for the tips and concern; we will take your advice.

since being stuck at home, here is the list of movies we have watched:
shrek 2
the simple life 2
the holiday which made us long for snow and sweaters!
les choriste (aka the chorus)

and books that i read/am reading:
take me to paradise by jan cornall (who i got to hang with here in bali)
the irresistible revolution by shane chlaiborne of the simple way in pa

and some old fave blogs that i got to catch up on yay!:
a fellow mdc mom from my due date club
sister to one of my dearest friends
i saw her being born!

and my new favorite blogs:
lulubeans
tania
alicia paulson

No comments: