Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy February

We have been so looking forward to this month!  Our lil bear has spent months growing up, preparing to turn 4 years old and all that will come with it this year.  Her big sister is excited to be half way done with Kindy and asks weekly about what is going to happen in 1st grade.  We're so glad to welcome a new babe into our home sometime this month.  Each girls expresses how much she is hoping for lots of baby cuddles and snuggles.  We've spent the last month nesting, resting, reading, and stocking up our freezer. 

Personally, tomorrow is one of my favorite holidays to celebrate.  Both as the day that Simon recognized Jesus in the Temple and for the blessing of the candles reminding us of this Jesus, light of the world shining upon us.  The girls and I made many candles for labor and birth.  We look forward to lighting them soon!

2 comments:

Melinie said...

I have been thinking about you a lot. Wish I could be back in NC but know that I am praying for you and your whole family. Excited about this next journey!

gunter fam said...

thanks, Mel! i think about you and I in this together so often. I like that we can at least read up on each others' lives. love to you, mama. keep praying; we are getting close!