Friday, February 8, 2008

i am old now.

it's been over a week since i last posted. first, let me say a huge heart pulsing thank you to the best person i know for writing all of that sweet mushiness for the world to see. thank you for being open to all that it means to be my love and for constantly growing with me. i am so stoked for our upcoming chance to do the birth dance, again and fall more in love with you and jesus through that experience.

that's about what our week has been for the most part...gearing up to welcome baby g. sometime this month, we expect the babe in my womb to emerge earthside via a gentle birth at home. we went through all the birth kit type stuff, again and organized it. then, re-arranged all of our bedroom to accommodate it as a potential birthroom. it would have been fine the way it was but i got antsy about it and needed a change. we hung pictures, too. i have been creating a "wonder wall" of inspiring images. as i begin my 37th week of pregnancy, i am led to remember that e was born during my 37th week of pregnancy with her. i am hoping and even thinking it's true, that this babe will stay in a lil longer!

sleep has been coming to me this week thanks to a hip adjustment from the chiro. laying for more than 4 hours was killing both of my hips but i am sleeping so much better now, without any pain. i did wake up from a nap with some pain yesterday but it went away quickly.

we spent the afternoon at the park playground where poor e took a tumble down the stairs and now has a bruised nose. she recovered quickly though. with her future bro-in-law, we took a little walk down to the bench that resembles two hands to eat cashews and drink yummy fizzy drinks. then, her BIL rolled down the hill, making us laugh! we met a precious lil one with a new brother named ralphie. how, i love that name!

2 comments:

Kirsten Oliphant said...

I can't wait to hear about Babe #2! Definitely put my email in if there's some kind of notice being sent out when you go into labor! I hope to blog while I labor, because I'm a nerd and think that'd be fun. Of course, this is me saying this BEFORE labor. ;)

Kirsten Oliphant said...

I can't wait to hear about Babe #2! Definitely put my email in if there's some kind of notice being sent out when you go into labor! I hope to blog while I labor, because I'm a nerd and think that'd be fun. Of course, this is me saying this BEFORE labor. ;)